Tuesday, November 6, 2007

4life

Well like I promised here is the business side to it. 4life is a growing company based purely on natural products based and designed with the immune system in mind. The products themselves are commonly known for there primary ingredient: Transfer Factor.
Transfer Factor is a molecule that has been in research for over 50 years and with over 3,000 studies supporting them have grown to a modest multitude of more specific formulas like Transfer Factor Cardio, that, like the name suggest, helps balance a healthy flow and fortifies the ever-important heart.
These products are highly recommended for any auto-immune health problems. Since our immune system is always in need, anyone who handles this company makes sure to keep themselves and their families with a good supply of the product we endorse so much. It's just too good not to take it for yourself. I am referring to another person who once tried to sign me up for a "health" company (no, I won't say which one because I am not here to critize them) and when I absentmindedly asked her if she took those products she spilled out, "Oh no of course not!" That's when I decided that if I were to join a company I needed to see the need of their services or else I wouldn't have bothered to even try it at all.
That is the most important basic details on the company. Lets go to the business aspect.

No comments: