Monday, November 5, 2007

Who am I?

My name is Orlando Villanueva and what I do is this simple: I take care of my family. Sadly that's what we have been reduced to in the era we live in. No true place for anyone's imagination to come forth unless you're a kid under 4-5 years of age OR somebody lucky enough to know someone with money AND connections to let his imagination make the next summer blockbuster....
But why rant? This is my opinion shaped and molded by the enviroment I live in and the culture that has saturated me.
That been said the purpose for my blog is two-fold: First and foremost to let out the word on the business I have therefore been able to better sustain my family, and secondly, I would love to be able to use my imagination... The way I started this blog was mentioning about lack of use of our imaginations which in the end just says I have one I would like to use, make great stories for everyone to enjoy, and be able to say: that yes! it's possible to do what you love no matter what you were raised to beleive...
Everyone should know who they are. I am a father, a husband, and a mentor to many. I know what I am inside as well. I have allowed life and circumstance to take their toll and hold me down because I have been raised to beleive that we should not fight for a better life, no I should accept how we live from the beggining of my life and that I will die as such. I am tired of that mentality! I will rise! I don't care for fame or being rich; simply to provide an adequate life for my children and wife, be able to help my loved ones and friends, be able to pursue my religious beliefs without thinking "can I afford too?".
This is who I am and what am about. Let's find out where it all leads to, all right?

No comments: