Monday, April 12, 2010

4life Research and training

All I see over me are people losing their jobs and hopes that anything good can happen to them.

I no longer hear about DREAMS.  The last one I heard was when I was in high school and maybe a few the year after.  No longer "I dream of doing... My biggest dream... By then my dream will be complete..."  The closest thing I get to that where I used to work is "I hope that when I die my kids don't inherit my debt..."

The best job I had to take care of my family was in the whole customer service where they call you to ask about bill information and or tech support.  I am trying to be vague simply because I hated this place so bad I would rant on the way its run and its core practices to no end and without much purpose.  Much better to start the main course I would say.

I started in Network Marketing years before.  I was way below the legal age to do so but I followed my mother into those business to help her and try and get something out of it.  When I was young I did not succeed and as I got older I kept trying different ones to get a better fix on things. 

Some got me enough to be happy at that age, others not so much.

Jumping ahead many sad and pathetic details I ended up joining my mother in an office for her in her latest endeavor.  In this job I could at least spare myself the stress of been under someone's thumb therefore, have more flexibility.

With time I took hold of the products offered in this company and found their greatness in my own personal use.  From there, I saw many older ladies getting their income solely from this.  My interest was peaked when I realized what you needed to do in this company to make it your only source of income and be happy about it.

4life Research is a company based upon a product that boost your immune system unlike anything else in the market.  Nothing can compare and seen as how nobody in over 50 years cared for it because they didn't know how to market it, 4life bought the patent. 

Run by two people who had their experience on the Network Marketing made this product into just that, a Networking Business model.  Everyone can join such company and doing it right can mean a way to survive in this economic climate.

From there the one thing that no other company I had ever tried ever, ever had:  a training program!  In 4life the people who have already succeed made a system of work named International Networkers Team.  However, mostly done in spanish.  I know there are some things been done in English, at least I think so.

But at this point in which I have finally succeeded in making quite a bit of progress in it and have become 100% relied on it.  So naturally I want to be able to lead properly in a new market.  In english now. 

All in all, I just wanted to know your opinion on how make firstly a video presentation to promote and help my newcomers.  What kind of equipment do I need to do so?  Anybody out there working in a similar project?  I am considering doing a straight presentation but is there more out there to do?  Its a big world and loads more ideas to know then just my own...

There is much to discuss...

No comments: